Summer Internships for University Students
BUSINESS TRAINING PROGRAM FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
Internships will be given in accordance with that established in Royal Decree 1493/2011 of October 24 which regulates external academic internships for university students.
CHARACTERISTICS OF TEMPUS INTERNSHIPS
Duration: minimum 2months and maximum 3 months
Schedule: minimum 4 hours/day and maximum 8 hours/day (max. 40 hours/week)
Financial compensation (study assistance exchange):
- Determined by the company, stipulating a minimum of 280 Euros gross/month part time and a minimum of 450 Euros gross/month for full time.
Financing: The Company will finance the total cost of the internship.
- The company itself will register the student in the internship and pay the monthly financial aid.
- Social Security Fees: Management expenses, coordination and follow up of the Program 12% (Holding Partners AICAD 0%) on top of the financial aid for the university graduate, plus IVA.
Validation of credits: University students may receive credit for completed internships according to the rules established by their college and their plan of studies.
Training: Complete the mandatory training program in Professional Competencies (online).
Social Security: The Company will process the Social Security registration and fees for the university graduate, according to the terms and timeframes established in R.D. 1493/2011. The present fee amounts to 34,89 € per natural month.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TEMPUS INTERNSHIPS
The student must be currently enrolled in a Spanish university and have completed 50% of the credits required for graduation with a Degree, License or Upper Engineer, Diploma or Engineer or Technical. They may also be students in a doctorate or Masters program or in graduate courses.Meet the following requirements:
- Be an actively enrolled student in an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Be a resident of Spain with appropriate official documentation (census certificate, bills, etc.)
Search for a collaborating business: the university graduate may search for a company with which to complete the internship. AICAD Business School will provide the necessary support and documentation to formalize the corresponding agreement.
Fill in the form below or contact us directly to offer more details!
Department of Business Internships
If you´re starting to look for an internship and need information or if you are a business who wish more information about internship in Spain you may contact the Department of Corporate Management to sign an Internship Agreement:
Edificio Polivalente II
Campus Universitario de Tafira – 35017
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Tlf: +34 928 35 46 68
Barcelona Tlf: +34 931 93 41 91