Internships for Degree Holders
BUSINESS TRAINING PROGRAM FOR GRADUATES OF A UNIVERSITY DEGREE PROGRAM
Internships will be given in accordance with that established in Royal Decree 1493/2011 of October 24 which regulates external academic internships for university graduates.
CHARACTERISTICS OF INTERNSHIPS FOR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES
Duration: minimum 3 months and maximum 12 months
Schedule: minimum 4 hours/day and maximum 8 hours/day (max. 40 hours/week)
Financial compensation (study assistance exchange):
- Determined by the company, stipulating a minimum of 360 Euros gross/month part time and a minimum of 600 Euros gross/month for full time.
Financing: The Company will finance the total cost of the internship.
- The company itself will register the student in the internship and pay the monthly financial aid.
- Social Security Fees: Management expenses, coordination and follow up of the Program 12% (Holding Partners AICAD 0%) on top of the financial aid for the university graduate, plus IVA.
Social Security: The company will process the Social Security registration and fees for the university graduate, according to the terms and timeframes established in R.D. 1493/2011. The present fee amounts to 34,89 € per natural month.
REQUIREMENTS FOR UNIVERSITY DEGREE HOLDERS
The graduate must have obtained the degree within the past 3 years from a Spanish Undergraduate, Licensed or upper Engineering, Diploma or Engineer, Technical or any Masters Degree or graduate level university courses in the past 3 years from a Spanish university.
Meet the following requirements:
- Not have worked under any type of labor and/or mercantile contract with the required degree
- Be a resident of Spain with appropriate official documentation (census certificate, bills, etc.)
And must have completed registration as an applicant at www.aicad.es.
Search for a collaborating business: the university graduate may search for a company with which to complete the internship. AICAD Business School will provide the necessary support and documentation to formalize the corresponding agreement.
Fill in the form below or contact us directly to offer more details!
Department of Business Internships
If you´re starting to look for an internship and need information or if you are a business who wish more information about internship in Spain you may contact the Department of Corporate Management to sign an Internship Agreement:
Edificio Polivalente II
Campus Universitario de Tafira – 35017
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Tlf: +34 928 35 46 68
Barcelona Tlf: +34 931 93 41 91