Consulting ServicesServices for Businesses and Partners
AICAD International Human Resources
Is part of a group of organizations based on information management, with a clear vision of training, talent management, supervision and auditing of Human Resources for businesses associated with our stakeholders.
We work to set the scene with employees, as well as clients, providers of goods and services, providers of capital, the community and the business. We combine these elements as an essential part of planning a business strategy for our partners.
for Businesses and Patners
Redesign of Human Resources processes
Design and Elaboration of Job Profiles
Evaluation of Skills and Potential
Benefits and Incentives
Advisory on Adquisition and Implementation of Human Resources Information Systems
Alignment of the Organization with Business Processes
Workload Analysis (Rightsizing)
Our services cover:
- Strategic Planning of Information Technologies (PETI)
- Evalation of Information Technology in the Organization
- Organizational Design of Information Technology
- Advisory on the Preparation of Requirements for IT Proposals (RFP)
- Management of the Processes of Announcement, Evaluation and Selection of ERP’s
- Support in the negotiation and closing of contracts for technology implementation projects
- Risk Management in Management of ERP Implementation Projects
- Direction and Management of ERP and Information Systems Implementation Projects
- Data Quality Diagnostics
- Business Rules Compliance Diagnostics
- Implementation of Buisiness Intelligence Solutions (BI)
- Implementation of BPM Solutions
- Management Design of Information Technology Services (ITIL)
- Evaluation of Technological Risks
- Evaluation and Design of Information Security
- Informatics Security Processes
- Technical Audit of Applications
- Forensic Audit of IT
Search for High Impact Director Talent:
- Executive Search for Executive Directors, Senior Management, and managerial staff.
- Evaluation of Skills and Potential.
- Psychological Evaluations.
- Search and Selection of professionals for middle management positions.
Maximizing human capital in the age of knowledge is critical for short-term stability and for ensuring growth of any business in the mid- and long-term. As the talent in a company grows, the company can be more innovative, communicate and sell their services with greater transparency and efficiency, and develop client portfolio and loyalty with better business intelligence. This, in turn, guarantees the long-term success of the business and makes it sustainable.
Managing Human Resources meets the need to:
- Plan the business model on the 7 main axes that set the stage for productivity in today’s intelligent organizations: efficiency in human resources and productivity processes, teachable knowledge and effective learning, technology, comercial globalization, optimization of talent, verification and supervision of growth, style and quality of life of the organization
- Grow in each of four key pillars: communication, leadership, innovation and disruptive creativity
- Manage the creation of value from and for people
- Transform professionals through knowledge and customer service into the key factor in generating results
Solutions for Governments and Public Agencies
Through our holdings, we offer support to Public Sector institutions in facing the challenges, problems and complexities inherent in their management.
We work to find precise solutions in the know, (collective technical knowledge), the know-how, (development of attitudes), and know-how-to-be (adquiring skills and abilities).
Our team at AICAD Business School is made up of publicly recognized professionals with a calling to serve, broad global strength in counseling, flexibility and close cooperation with Public Institutions.
Training in Digital Civics:
- Governability and Leadership
- Electronic Government
- Utilization of Open Source software in businesses and Government, electronic office and end users
- Integration and consolidation of electronic Government portals
- Network building for consolidation of Electronic Government
- Digital Government and Open Source Software as public goods
- Strategic Plans, Society of Knowledge and Public Leadership
- Technological Infrastructure and Sustainability of Politics and Government
- Strategy and Action Plan for Biodiversity and the environment
Services for the Public Sector:
- Institutional Planning
- Simplified Administration
- Assessment of Electronic Government
- Process Improvement or Redesign
- Organizational Design
- Strategic Planning of Information Technologies
- Build Capacity
- Management Audits
- Software in the public administration
- Analysis of quality control and processes
Request additional information about our branding strategy services:
We concentrate on 5 key dimensions for the brand of an institution or country…
1. VALUES SYSTEM
2. QUALITY OF LIFE
3. BUSINESS APTITUDE
4. HERITAGE AND CULTURE
This is the backbone of a country’s brand. It represents the ability of the country to communicate its cultural values in a thorough and positive way. Within Heritage and culture are combined aspects such as history, art, natural attributes and authenticity. This dimension is closely related to Quality of Life.
This is closely related to the Heritage and Culture dimension, but at the same time is unique for its consideration of economy, communication media and entertainment. With regard to the economy, it refers to a country’s ability to offer accessible coverage for tourists and influence their currency, exchange rate, infrastructure, etc. The media and entertainment represent an added value, because when a country is newsworthy, whether for good or for bad, it has an opportunity to communicate its personality and even, in negative cases, generate sympathy for the country. This includes the fairly common occurrence of movies, television programs, documentaries or books being used as publicity campaigns.